AA is offering rewards to élite members who earn the following points as listed below between 1/1/2011 and 12/31/11. You must be a current élite member or become an élite member at some point during 2011 to qualify.
For registration and terms please visit: http://www.aa.com/i18n/urls/eliteStretch.jsp?anchorLocation=DirectURL&title=eliterewards
Rewards are based on your elite-status membership and elite-qualifying point activity as of December 31, 2011.
AAdvantage Executive Platinum Members
Earn 125,000 or more elite-qualifying points during 2011 and choose two of the following:
Select Two Rewards
To participate in Elite Rewards, be sure to register before December 15, 2011,
using promotion code ELTAA.
And now, everyone’s favorite – the fine print:
- You must opt-in with an email address to the AAdvantage eSummary to receive instructions on how to claim your reward. To opt-in: My Account > Email and Fare Alerts > Subscribe to AAdvantage eSummary (first option).
- You must be a current élite member or reach élite status by 12/31/11.
- Elite qualifying points must post to your account by 1/9/12 to qualify.
- Note that it is points, not miles, that this program considers – points are a combination of base miles and class of service purchased.
- Those who qualify will receive an email in January 2012 with instructions to claim your reward(s). No changes are allowed once you have made your choice.
- For more detailed terms and conditions on the program as well as individual reward options see AA.com